The Women's Shelbourne Canada Goose Parka is made for those colder days, but is still stylish enough to be worn around the city.
This winter essential is long and fitted, so you won't feel lost in it, and you won't sacrifice any warmth. Finished with a removable coyote fur ruff, this insulated jacket is designed to withstand the coldest of conditions.
- Made in Canada with domestic and imported materials
- Interior shoulder straps allow wearer to carry over their shoulder
- Left pocket drop-in with headphone access opening
- Two interior pockets; right inside security pocket with zipper closure
- Two lower back-vents secured with snap closure
- Recessed heavy-duty rib-knit cuffs to keep out the cold
- Adjustable snap cuff
- Two front fleece-lined hand pockets with interior snap closure
- Storm flap over centre front zipper secured with snap button closure
- Heavy-duty, centre front YKK® 2-way locking zipper
- Brushed tricot chin guard for comfort
- Removable coyote fur ruff surrounding a 2-way adjustable hood (hood opening, vertically)
- Slim fit
Founded in a small warehouse in Toronto almost sixty years ago, Canada Goose has grown into one of the world's leading makers of luxury apparel.
Every Canada Goose product is designed with purpose and informed by the rugged demands of the Arctic. Every jacket passes through 13 production stages and just as many hands, all guided by our commitment to uncompromising craftsmanship. From zipper to button and stitch to stitch, every element is carefully chosen and meticulously put into place. And before it leaves the factory, their quality assurance team inspects every jacket by hand, ensuring no detail is overlooked.
You may also like...