The Women's Shelburne Canada Goose Parka is made for those colder days, but is still stylish enough to be worn around the city. It's long and fitted: you won't feel lost in it, and you won't sacrifice any warmth.Canada Goose prides itself in making quality insulated jackets and accessories for the coldest conditions on Earth, since 1957.
- Made in Canada with domestic and imported materials
- Interior shoulder straps allow wearer to carry over their shoulder
- Left pocket drop-in with headphone access opening
- Two interior pockets; right inside security pocket with zipper closure
- Two lower back-vents secured with snap closure
- Recessed heavy-duty rib-knit cuffs to keep out the cold
- Adjustable snap cuff
- Two front fleece-lined hand pockets with interior snap closure
- Storm flap over centre front zipper secured with snap button closure
- Heavy-duty, centre front YKK 2-way locking zipper
- Brushed tricot chin guard for comfort
- Removable coyote fur ruff surrounding a 2-way adjustable hood (hood opening, vertically)
- Slim fit
You may also like....