The Women's Hybridge® Lite Hoody has a Thermal Experience Index of 1, ideal for lightweight active pursuits and temperatures between 5°C and -5°C.
Weighing less than half a pound, it can be quickly packed into the left hand pocket and layered easily on colder days. This jacket maximises on providing comfort, filled with premium 800 fill power Hutterite White Goose Down to keep you warm all day.
- 800 fill power Hutterite White Goose Down - Feather-Light10D outer fabric
- Hand pockets and chest pockets are secured with YKK® reverse coil zippers and zipper pulls
- Tensile-Tech inserts located at the sides and underarms for extended comfort and maximized fit
- Centre front YKK® 2-way locking reversed coil zipper with Canada Goose logo puller
- Internal stretch mesh pocket
- Brushed tricot-lined collar
- Stretch Lycra® hood edge and cuff bindings with thumbholes
- Centre back length: 28�/71.12cm
- Insulated windguard that extends under centre front zipper
- Two vertical strips of 3M reflective tape on back hood for better visibility
- Packable into exterior left hand pocket
- DWR finish
- Lining: 52 gsm, 100% recycled polyester 30D with cire
- Fit: Slim insulated
Founded in a small warehouse in Toronto almost sixty years ago, Canada Goose has grown into one of the world's leading makers of luxury apparel.
Every Canada Goose product is designed with purpose and informed by the rugged demands of the Arctic. Every jacket passes through 13 production stages and just as many hands, all guided by our commitment to uncompromising craftsmanship. From zipper to button and stitch to stitch, every element is carefully chosen and meticulously put into place. And before it leaves the factory, their quality assurance team inspects every jacket by hand, ensuring no detail is overlooked.