The Women's Freestyle Vest has a Thermal Experience Index of 1, ideal for lightweight active pursuits and temperatures between 5°C and -5°C. Part of the Artic-Tech collection, this durable vest has been designed to overcome extreme weather in the poles and everywhere in between. Insulated with White Duck Down, it can be worn under your ski jacket or around town for excellent protection from the cold.
- 625 fill power White Duck Down
- Hip length with longer cut back
- Heavy-duty YKK® 1-way front zipper with storm flap
- Two-snap, fleece lined hand pockets
- Velcro interior drop-in pocket
- Centre back length: 26�/66cm
- Lining: 55gsm, nylon plain weave water-repellent
- Fit: Slim insulated
Founded in a small warehouse in Toronto almost sixty years ago, Canada Goose has grown into one of the world's leading makers of luxury apparel.
Every Canada Goose product is designed with purpose and informed by the rugged demands of the Arctic. Every jacket passes through 13 production stages and just as many hands, all guided by our commitment to uncompromising craftsmanship. From zipper to button and stitch to stitch, every element is carefully chosen and meticulously put into place. And before it leaves the factory, their quality assurance team inspects every jacket by hand, ensuring no detail is overlooked.