The Women's Freestyle Vest has a Thermal Experience Index of 1, ideal for lightweight active pursuits and temperatures between 5°C and -5°C. Part of the Artic-Tech collection, this durable vest has been designed to overcome extreme weather in the poles and everywhere in between. Insulated with White Duck Down, it can be worn under your ski jacket or around town for excellent protection from the cold.
- 625 fill power White Duck Down
- Hip length with longer cut back
- Heavy-duty YKK® 1-way front zipper with storm flap
- Two-snap, fleece lined hand pockets
- Velcro interior drop-in pocket
- Centre back length: 26�/66cm
- Lining: 55gsm, nylon plain weave water-repellent
- Fit: Slim insulated
You may also like....