Warm yet lightweight, the Brookvale hooded jacket by Canada Goose is the perfect option for effortless movement and style.
Designed for increased warmth and comfort in colder conditions, it includes a brushed tricot lining fabric at the back of the neck and cuffs, and a stylishly luxe finish.
- Quilt-through design to reduce pack size
- Brushed tricot at the back of the neck and cuffs for increased warmth and comfort
- Wind guard under center front zipper to keep out cold
- Centre-front YKK® 2-way locking reverse coil zipper with Canada Goose logo puller
- Packs into interior stretch mesh pocket
- Hand pockets are secured with YKK® reverse coil zippers and zipper pulls
- Stretch binding at hood opening and cuff s for security and comfort
- Thumb-loops on interior cuffs to help when layering
- Centre back length: 25.75” / 65.41cm
- Made in Canada with domestic and imported materials
Founded in a small warehouse in Toronto almost sixty years ago, Canada Goose has grown into one of the world's leading makers of luxury apparel.
Every Canada Goose product is designed with purpose and informed by the rugged demands of the Arctic. Every jacket passes through 13 production stages and just as many hands, all guided by our commitment to uncompromising craftsmanship. From zipper to button and stitch to stitch, every element is carefully chosen and meticulously put into place. And before it leaves the factory, their quality assurance team inspects every jacket by hand, ensuring no detail is overlooked.