The Canada Goose Brookvale coat has a light-weight insulated design for flexibility and coverage. With it's quilted design, central zipper fasten, windguard under center front for protection, zip pockets, brushed tricot at the back of the neck & cuffs for warmth, stretch binding at the hood & cuffs for comfort and the signature logo patch to the sleeve.
- 750 Fill Power Hutterite White Duck Down
- Packs into interior stretch mesh pocket
- Quilt-through design to reduce pack size
- Center-front YKK® 2-way locking reverse coil zipper with Canada Goose logo puller
- Insulated quilt-through hood packs into collar and is secured with hidden snapettes
- Windguard under center front zipper to keep out cold
- Hand pockets are secured with YKK® reverse coil zippers and zipper pulls
- Brushed tricot at the back of the neck and cuff s for increased warmth and comfort
- Stretch binding along collar, hood opening and cuff for security and comfort
- Thumb-loops on interior cuff s to help when layering
- Made in Canada with domestic and imported materials
Founded in a small warehouse in Toronto almost sixty years ago, Canada Goose has grown into one of the world's leading makers of luxury apparel.
Every Canada Goose product is designed with purpose and informed by the rugged demands of the Arctic. Every jacket passes through 13 production stages and just as many hands, all guided by our commitment to uncompromising craftsmanship. From zipper to button and stitch to stitch, every element is carefully chosen and meticulously put into place. And before it leaves the factory, their quality assurance team inspects every jacket by hand, ensuring no detail is overlooked.