Made of Canada Goose's tear-resistant Solo-Light fabric with a shiny finish, this lightweight jacket features windproof diamond yarn construction for superior protection against fierce conditions.
Tighten the soft-stretch drawcords at the hood and hem to block chilly drafts out. Wear it on its own or over a lightweight down layer.
- Customise the fit with adjustable hem and hood drawcords
- Non-removable, adjustable hood with a shaped brim to stand up to winds
- Adjustable snorkel hood with a drawstring
- Oversized front pockets and back messenger pocket to store your essentials
- Elasticised cuffs with snaps for customization and comfort
- Canada Goose branding is a subtle wordmark and mini tag at hem
- Machine wash 40C, tumble dry cool - do not dry clean
Founded in a small warehouse in Toronto almost sixty years ago, Canada Goose has grown into one of the world's leading makers of luxury apparel.
Every Canada Goose product is designed with purpose and informed by the rugged demands of the Arctic. Every jacket passes through 13 production stages and just as many hands, all guided by our commitment to uncompromising craftsmanship. From zipper to button and stitch to stitch, every element is carefully chosen and meticulously put into place. And before it leaves the factory, their quality assurance team inspects every jacket by hand, ensuring no detail is overlooked.
You may also like...