- FIT - Slim
- LENGTH - Hip
FILL - 750 Fill Power Hutterite White Duck Down
- Down origin: North America
- FIT & FABRICATION - Windproof by construction
- HOOD - 2-way adjustable tunnel hood for better protection against high winds
- Brushed tricot chin guard for comfort
- Heavy-duty, centre front YKK® 2-way locking zipper
- Self-packable into interior pocket with zipper closure for travel-friendly pillow.
- Insulated windguard behind centre front zipper for added protection from the wind
- Two exterior, fleece-lined handwarmer pockets
- Internal stretch mesh pocket
- Single hand adjustable hem draw cord seals out the cold and snow
- Lycra® stretch cuffs for comfort and warmth
- CENTRE BACK LENGTH - 30.5” / 77.47 cm
Founded in a small warehouse in Toronto almost sixty years ago, Canada Goose has grown into one of the world's leading makers of luxury apparel.
Every Canada Goose product is designed with purpose and informed by the rugged demands of the Arctic. Every jacket passes through 13 production stages and just as many hands, all guided by our commitment to uncompromising craftsmanship. From zipper to button and stitch to stitch, every element is carefully chosen and meticulously put into place. And before it leaves the factory, their quality assurance team inspects every jacket by hand, ensuring no detail is overlooked.
You may also like....