- Suede tricot lined chin guard for comfort
- Storm flap over center front zipper secured with snap buttons to keep out drafts
- Exterior fleece-lined hand warmer pockets and an interior drop in pocket
- Hip-length, cut longer in the back for more protection from cold and wind
- 625 Fill Power White Duck Down
- Dry clean only.
- Made in Canada with domestic and imported materials.
Founded in a small warehouse in Toronto almost sixty years ago, Canada Goose has grown into one of the world's leading makers of luxury apparel.
Every Canada Goose product is designed with purpose and informed by the rugged demands of the Arctic. Every jacket passes through 13 production stages and just as many hands, all guided by our commitment to uncompromising craftsmanship. From zipper to button and stitch to stitch, every element is carefully chosen and meticulously put into place. And before it leaves the factory, their quality assurance team inspects every jacket by hand, ensuring no detail is overlooked.
You may also like....