Breeze through mid-season weather with the mens Canada Goose Faber Bomber, a lighter version of their iconic Chilliwack Parka.
This go-to top layer has soft-stretch knit details at the collar, waistband and cuffs for extra warmth. Utilitarian buttons and a tonal emblem offer vintage style to a transitional wardrobe piece.
- Reinforced elbows for durability
- Stretch rib collar, cuffs and waistband add warmth and comfort
- Mesh venting at upper back adds breathability and air flow
- Mesh handwarmer pockets, lower pockets and utility pocket on right sleeve
- Updated with a centre back Canada Goose grabstrap
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry medium - do not dry clean
- Made in Canada with domestic and imported materials.
Founded in a small warehouse in Toronto almost sixty years ago, Canada Goose has grown into one of the world's leading makers of luxury apparel.
Every Canada Goose product is designed with purpose and informed by the rugged demands of the Arctic. Every jacket passes through 13 production stages and just as many hands, all guided by our commitment to uncompromising craftsmanship. From zipper to button and stitch to stitch, every element is carefully chosen and meticulously put into place. And before it leaves the factory, their quality assurance team inspects every jacket by hand, ensuring no detail is overlooked.
You may also like...