- Non-removable hood is adjustable two-ways
- Removable real fur ruff has internal shaping wire for superior protection
- Suede tricot lined chin guard for comfort
- Maximum storage with nine pockets; side access chest pockets, slash pockets on lower handwarmer pockets, interior security and drop mesh pockets
- Customize the fit with interior drawcord at hem
- Hide-away nylon elasticized snow skirt
- 625 Fill Power White Duck Down
- Dry clean only. Remove fur ruff before dry cleaning.
- Made in Canada with domestic and imported materials.
Founded in a small warehouse in Toronto almost sixty years ago, Canada Goose has grown into one of the world's leading makers of luxury apparel.
Every Canada Goose product is designed with purpose and informed by the rugged demands of the Arctic. Every jacket passes through 13 production stages and just as many hands, all guided by our commitment to uncompromising craftsmanship. From zipper to button and stitch to stitch, every element is carefully chosen and meticulously put into place. And before it leaves the factory, their quality assurance team inspects every jacket by hand, ensuring no detail is overlooked.
You may also like...