The Men's Dunham Jacket from Canada Goose offers premium insulation in colder conditions. This stylish bomber jacket can endure temperatures down to -5°C making it ideal for colder days in the city and winter walks in the countryside. Constructed from water resistant fabric, this lightweight jacket has specifically placed zones of down for optimum heat while keeping bulk to a minimum. This design means the Dunham can be easily packed down and stored in your backpack should the weather change.
Three-layer stretch panels at the inner elbows allow excellent freedom of movement and ventilation. It's stretch cuffs with thumb holes make the Dunham ideal for layering under a waterproof shell in wet weather. Fleece-lined handwarmer pockets and interior security pocket provide ample storage for your keys and phone.
- Strategically placed down molds to your body for warmth without additional bulk
- Ultra-lightweight fill and construction means it packs down easily for versatility in unpredictable weather
- Contrast three layer stretch fabric at inner elbows adds natural movement and breathability
- Contrast stretch rib knit collar and cuffs with thumbloops help sleeves stay put and make layering easy
- Fleece-lined handwarmer pockets with zipper closures and interior security pocket store your essentials
- LIMIT: 5°C / -5°C
- FIT: Slim
- LENGTH: Bomber
- MATERIAL: Feather-Light US
- FILL: 675 Fill Power White Goose Down
- 29.25” (74 cm) - size large
Founded in a small warehouse in Toronto almost sixty years ago, Canada Goose has grown into one of the world's leading makers of luxury apparel.
Every Canada Goose product is designed with purpose and informed by the rugged demands of the Arctic. Every jacket passes through 13 production stages and just as many hands, all guided by our commitment to uncompromising craftsmanship. From zipper to button and stitch to stitch, every element is carefully chosen and meticulously put into place. And before it leaves the factory, their quality assurance team inspects every jacket by hand, ensuring no detail is overlooked.
You may also like....