This Citadel Parka from Canada Goose offers superior protection from the cold with a sleek, city-ready design which includes a removable coyote fur ruff surrounding a 2-way adjustable tunnel hood and an adjustable, elasticised waist draw cord which also provides added warmth. This jacket has been made with a TEI of Enduring (-15 °C / -25 °C) which was inspired by the Arctic and made for daily warmth.
- Fabric: Arctic-Tech (85% polyester, 15% cotton, 195g/m2)
- Insulation: 625 fill power white duck down
- Removable coyote fur trim at hood
- Water & wind resistant
- DWR finish
- Heavy duty, 2-way locking zip at centre front with velcro storm flap
- Insulated windguard underneath centre front zip
- High pile fleece at chin guard
- 2-way adjustable tunnel hood with bracing wire
- 2 chest pockets with velcro flap fastening
- 2 lower, full-bellow snow pockets with velcro flap fastening
- 4 zipped, fleece lined handwarmer pockets hidden behind pockets
- Utility pocket on left sleeve
- 2 interior pockets, one zipped
- Recessed, heavyduty, ribbed knit cuffs
- Adjustable drawcord at waist
- Centre back length: 93.5cm
Founded in a small warehouse in Toronto almost sixty years ago, Canada Goose has grown into one of the world's leading makers of luxury apparel.
Every Canada Goose product is designed with purpose and informed by the rugged demands of the Arctic. Every jacket passes through 13 production stages and just as many hands, all guided by our commitment to uncompromising craftsmanship. From zipper to button and stitch to stitch, every element is carefully chosen and meticulously put into place. And before it leaves the factory, their quality assurance team inspects every jacket by hand, ensuring no detail is overlooked.
You may also like....