- Vertically adjustable & adjustable hood opening, non-removable
- Non-removable coyote fur ruff
- Heavy-duty, centre front YKK® 2-way locking zipper
- Storm flap over centre front zipper secured with snap buttons
- Four exterior, fleece-lined pockets: two zipper closure chest pockets & two lower pockets with Velcro ® flaps
- Exterior utility pocket on left sleeve
- Heavy-duty, rib-knit cuffs and waistband keep out the cold
- Double reinforced elbows for durability
- 625 Fill Power White Duck Down
- CENTRE BACK LENGTH 27.25’’ / 69.22 cm
- Made in Canada with domestic and imported materials.
Founded in a small warehouse in Toronto almost sixty years ago, Canada Goose has grown into one of the world's leading makers of luxury apparel.
Every Canada Goose product is designed with purpose and informed by the rugged demands of the Arctic. Every jacket passes through 13 production stages and just as many hands, all guided by our commitment to uncompromising craftsmanship. From zipper to button and stitch to stitch, every element is carefully chosen and meticulously put into place. And before it leaves the factory, their quality assurance team inspects every jacket by hand, ensuring no detail is overlooked.