- Quilt-through design
- 2-way adjustable hood with hood wire for an enhanced fit
- Removable fur ruff
- Chin guard is lined with tricot fabric
- Recessed rib-knit cuffs add comfort and lock in heat
- Placket with snap closures over 2-way zipper keeps the elements out
- Unzip from the bottom for added range of motion
- 3 exterior pockets
- Chest pocket
- 2 lower fleece-lined hand warmer pockets
- All pockets have zipper closures
- 1 interior pocket: security pocket with zipper closure
Founded in a small warehouse in Toronto almost sixty years ago, Canada Goose has grown into one of the world's leading makers of luxury apparel.
Every Canada Goose product is designed with purpose and informed by the rugged demands of the Arctic. Every jacket passes through 13 production stages and just as many hands, all guided by our commitment to uncompromising craftsmanship. From zipper to button and stitch to stitch, every element is carefully chosen and meticulously put into place. And before it leaves the factory, their quality assurance team inspects every jacket by hand, ensuring no detail is overlooked.
You may also like...