The Brookvale Hoody's flexible and lightweight fabric provides high mobility and easy portability as it can be stored away into its own internal mesh pocket.
With the convenience of a hood to maintain essential neck and head warmth, this hoody can be worn on its own for active fall camping or paired with one of Canada Goose's Technical Shells for colder weather adventure.
- Non-removable down-filled hood with stretch binding along opening for enhanced fit
- Windguard behind front 2-way zipper keeps the cold from cutting through
- Packs into interior stretch mesh pocket
- Adjustable drawcord at hem to keep out wind and cold
- Brushed tricot at chin guard, inside cuffs and back of neck for softness and comfort
- Stretch cuff binding has thumb-loops to keep sleeves in place during activity
- Two exterior pockets with zippered closures
- Black tonal Canada Goose Arctic Disc
- Machine wash cold - do not dry clean
- Made in Canada with domestic and imported materials
Founded in a small warehouse in Toronto almost sixty years ago, Canada Goose has grown into one of the world's leading makers of luxury apparel.
Every Canada Goose product is designed with purpose and informed by the rugged demands of the Arctic. Every jacket passes through 13 production stages and just as many hands, all guided by our commitment to uncompromising craftsmanship. From zipper to button and stitch to stitch, every element is carefully chosen and meticulously put into place. And before it leaves the factory, their quality assurance team inspects every jacket by hand, ensuring no detail is overlooked.
You may also like....