The Brookvale Hoody's flexible and lightweight fabric provides high mobility and easy portability as it can be stored away into its own internal mesh pocket.
With the convenience of a hood to maintain essential neck and head warmth, this hoody can be worn on its own for active fall camping or paired with one of Canada Goose's Technical Shells for colder weather adventure.
- Non-removable down-filled hood with stretch binding along opening for enhanced fit
- Windguard behind front 2-way zipper keeps the cold from cutting through
- Packs into interior stretch mesh pocket
- Adjustable drawcord at hem to keep out wind and cold
- Brushed tricot at chin guard, inside cuffs and back of neck for softness and comfort
- Stretch cuff binding has thumb-loops to keep sleeves in place during activity
- Two exterior pockets with zippered closures
- Black tonal Canada Goose Arctic Disc
- Machine wash cold - do not dry clean
- Made in Canada with domestic and imported materials
You may also like....