The Men's Redstone Jacket from Canada Goose offers premium protection against high winds and chilly conditions. The Redstone has a sleek design and can endure temperatures down to -5°C making it ideal for colder days in the city and winter walks in the countryside. Constructed from durable Dura-Force fabric, this lightweight jacket is windproof and water-resistant and features an adjustable hood with a storm flap brim to protect you against the wind and rain.
Other features include an adjustable waist and hem so you can tailor the jacket to you. Angled chest pockets, mesh hand warmer pockets and side entry hip pockets offer storage for essentials while the interior security pocket allows you to keep your valuables safe. The Redstone’s droptail hem and Scalloped edge cuffs provide added defence against the elements.
- Non-removable, adjustable hood with a storm flap brim stands up to high winds
- Mesh venting at upper back adds breathability
- Customize the fit with adjustable waist, hem and hood drawcords
- Droptail hem for extra coverage
- Scalloped edge cuffs with snap closure add protection against wet, cold weather
- Maxmimum storage with angled chest pockets with military buttons, mesh handwarmer pockets, side entry hip pockets and interior security pocket
- Centre Back Length: 31.5” (80 cm) - size large
- Comfort Zone: 5°C / -5°C
- Fit: Slim
- Length: Mid-thigh
Founded in a small warehouse in Toronto almost sixty years ago, Canada Goose has grown into one of the world's leading makers of luxury apparel.
Every Canada Goose product is designed with purpose and informed by the rugged demands of the Arctic. Every jacket passes through 13 production stages and just as many hands, all guided by our commitment to uncompromising craftsmanship. From zipper to button and stitch to stitch, every element is carefully chosen and meticulously put into place. And before it leaves the factory, their quality assurance team inspects every jacket by hand, ensuring no detail is overlooked.