Providing you with warm and windproof protection, Canada Goose Men's Lodge Jacket is the perfect layer of cooler days and mild winter evenings. 750 Fill Power Hutterite White Duck Down with an insulated windguard prevents your warmth from being taken, whilst its Basecamp 20D technology provides you with windproof protection for use and performance in all conditions.
Numerous pockets throughout ensure that all of your hand held essentials are to hand, whilst the reverse coil YKK zippers, provides you with peace of mind security. Its lightweight design helps it to go unnoticed in your luggage and can even be packed inside itself, for optimal storage.
- 750 Fill Power Hutterite White Duck Down
- Centre Front YKK 2-Way Locking Reversed Coil Zipper
- Insulated Windguard
- 2 Hand Pockets with YKK Reverse Coil Zippers
- Napoleon Chest Pocket with YKK Reverse Coil Zipper
- Brushed Tricot at the Back of Neck and Chin Guard
- Packs into its own Interior Pocket
- One Hand Adjustable Hem
- Lycra Stretch Cuffs
- Centre Back Length: 28.25"
- Hip Length
- Slim Insulated Fit
Founded in a small warehouse in Toronto, Canada, almost sixty years ago, Canada Goose has grown into one of the world’s leading makers of Arctic luxury apparel. Every Canada Goose product is designed with purpose and informed by the rugged demands of the artic. Made in Canada since 1957, the precision of every cut, fold and stitch is one that’s guided by decades of experience.