The Men's Lodge Hoody has a Thermal Experience Index of 2, ideal for core warmth comfort and versatility, with temperatures between 0°C and -15°C. Part of the Lightweight collection, this hoody is windproof and insulated with White Duck Down for warmth. Perfect for backcountry activities, it is easily packable and can be transported with little effort.
- 750 fill power Hutterite White Duck Down
- 2-way adjustable tunnel hood
- YKK 2-way locking reversed coil front zipper
- Brushed tricot at chin
- YKK reverse coil zippered hand pockets and napoleon chest pocket
- Packable into interior pocket with zipper closure- travel friendly pillow
- Single-handed adjustable hem
- Internal stretch mesh pocket
- Lycra stretch cuffs
- Centre back length: 30.5"/77.47cm
- Lining: 52gsm, 30D 100% recycled polyester down proof
- Weavedurable water-repellent finish
- Fit: Slim insulated
Founded in a small warehouse in Toronto, Canada, almost sixty years ago, Canada Goose has grown into one of the world’s leading makers of Arctic luxury apparel. Every Canada Goose product is designed with purpose and informed by the rugged demands of the artic. Made in Canada since 1957, the precision of every cut, fold and stitch is one that’s guided by decades of experience.