- Fabric: Arctic-Tech (85% polyester, 15% cotton, 195g/m2)
- Insulation: 625 fill power white duck down
- Removable coyote fur trim at hood
- Water & wind resistant
- DWR finish
- Heavy duty, 2-way locking zip at centre front with velcro storm flap
- Insulated windguard underneath centre front zip
- Adjustable hood
- 2 fleece lined pockets with velcro flap fastening
- 2 fleece lined handwarmer pockets at chest
- Utility pen pocket on left sleeve
- 2 interior pockets, one zipped
- Heavyduty, ribbed knit cuffs
- Adjustable drawcord at waist
- Centre back length: 91.5cm
Founded in a small warehouse in Toronto almost sixty years ago, Canada Goose has grown into one of the world's leading makers of luxury apparel.
Every Canada Goose product is designed with purpose and informed by the rugged demands of the Arctic. Every jacket passes through 13 production stages and just as many hands, all guided by our commitment to uncompromising craftsmanship. From zipper to button and stitch to stitch, every element is carefully chosen and meticulously put into place. And before it leaves the factory, their quality assurance team inspects every jacket by hand, ensuring no detail is overlooked.
You may also like....