The Mens Freestyle Vest has a Thermal Experience Index of 1, ideal for lightweight active pursuits and temperatures between 5°C and -5°C. Part of the Artic-Tech collection, this durable vest has been designed to overcome extreme weather in the poles and everywhere in between. Insulated with White Duck Down, it can be worn under your ski jacket or around town for excellent protection from the cold.
- 625 fill power White Duck Down
- Hip length with longer cut back
- Heavy-duty YKK 2-way front zipper with storm flap
- triple function pockets: two fleece lined hand pockets, two large drop-in pockets and two small drop-in pockets
- Velcro interior drop-in pocket
- Centre back length: 28.5/72.39cm
- Lining: 55gsm, nylon plain weave water-repellent
- Fit: Regular insulated
- Please note this style comes up large so it is recommended to order a size smaller than usual
Founded in a small warehouse in Toronto, Canada, almost sixty years ago, Canada Goose has grown into one of the world’s leading makers of Arctic luxury apparel. Every Canada Goose product is designed with purpose and informed by the rugged demands of the artic. Made in Canada since 1957, the precision of every cut, fold and stitch is one that’s guided by decades of experience.