Warm, durable and iconic. Originally designed for scientists in Antarctica, this jacket has been proven to keep you dry and protect you with enduring warmth, even in the coldest places on earth. Thanks to the high-pile fleece-lined chin guard, insulated windguard, coyote fur ruff and many other impressive features, this is Canada Goose's most proven textile designed to stay dry in extreme conditions and climates.
- Fit: relaxed. Length: Mid-thigh. Fill: 625 Fill Power White Duck Down. Coyote Fur Ruff: Not removable
- Non-removable coyote fur ruff surrounding a 2-way adjustable tunnel hood (horizontally and hood opening), with an adjustable bracing wire for superior protection in high-wind conditions
- High-pile fleece-lined chin guard for comfort
- Two upper chest pockets secured with Velcro® flaps
- Heavy-duty, centre front YKK® 2-way locking zipper
- Insulated windguard for greater warmth and protection
- Storm flap over centre front zipper secured with Velcro® and two lower, full-bellow snow pockets secured with Velcro® flaps
- Centre back webbing grab strap for hanging with sewn on Expedition™ name patch
- Four, fleece-lined, zippered handwarmer pockets hidden behind chest and lower pockets
- Utility pocket on left sleeve and flap pocket on right sleeve
- Two interior pockets: a security pocket with a zipper closure and a drop-in pocket
- Elasticized nylon snow skirt
- Adjustable waist draw cord provides added warmth
You may also like....