Warm, durable and iconic. Originally designed for scientists in Antarctica, this jacket has been proven to keep you dry and protect you with enduring warmth, even in the coldest places on earth. Thanks to the high-pile fleece-lined chin guard, insulated windguard, coyote fur ruff and many other impressive features, this is Canada Goose's most proven textile designed to stay dry in extreme conditions and climates.
- Fit: relaxed. Length: Mid-thigh. Fill: 625 Fill Power White Duck Down. Coyote Fur Ruff: Not removable
- Non-removable coyote fur ruff surrounding a 2-way adjustable tunnel hood (horizontally and hood opening), with an adjustable bracing wire for superior protection in high-wind conditions
- High-pile fleece-lined chin guard for comfort
- Two upper chest pockets secured with Velcro® flaps
- Heavy-duty, centre front YKK® 2-way locking zipper
- Insulated windguard for greater warmth and protection
- Storm flap over centre front zipper secured with Velcro® and two lower, full-bellow snow pockets secured with Velcro® flaps
- Centre back webbing grab strap for hanging with sewn on Expedition™ name patch
- Four, fleece-lined, zippered handwarmer pockets hidden behind chest and lower pockets
- Utility pocket on left sleeve and flap pocket on right sleeve
- Two interior pockets: a security pocket with a zipper closure and a drop-in pocket
- Elasticized nylon snow skirt
- Adjustable waist draw cord provides added warmth
Founded in a small warehouse in Toronto almost sixty years ago, Canada Goose has grown into one of the world's leading makers of luxury apparel.
Every Canada Goose product is designed with purpose and informed by the rugged demands of the Arctic. Every jacket passes through 13 production stages and just as many hands, all guided by our commitment to uncompromising craftsmanship. From zipper to button and stitch to stitch, every element is carefully chosen and meticulously put into place. And before it leaves the factory, their quality assurance team inspects every jacket by hand, ensuring no detail is overlooked.
You may also like...