The Men's Constable Parka has a Thermal Experience Index of 4, ideal for enduring cold temperatures and daily warmth, and temperatures between -15°C and -25°C. Part of the Artic-Tech collection, this durable jacket has been designed to overcome extreme weather in the poles and everywhere in between. With easy access pockets and White Duck Down insulation, this jacket is perfect in harsh weather conditions, making it an essential for mountain adventures.
- 625 fill power White Duck Down
- Removable 1-way adjustable hood with drip-flap and snap-secure collar
- YKK® 2-way locking front zipper with storm flap
- 2-way side zippers from hem to waist allow access to internal pockets
- Two lower Velcro pockets with two fleece-lined lower slash pockets
- Interior drop-in pocket
- Added back layer for extra protection
- Adjustable waist from inside
- Recessed, heavy-duty rib-knit cuffs
- Centre back length: 31.5"/80cm
- Lining: 55gsm, nylon plain weave water-repellent
- Fit: Regular insulated
You may also like....