The Men's Cabri Hoody from Canada Goose offers premium insulation in colder conditions. This stylish bomber jacket is insulated with 675 Fill Power White Goose Down and can endure temperatures as low -5°C making it ideal for colder days in the city and winter walks in the countryside.
Constructed from water resistant fabric, this lightweight jacket has specifically placed zones of down for optimum heat while keeping bulk to a minimum. This design means the Cabri can be easily packed down and stored in your backpack should the weather change. Three-layer stretch panels at the inner elbows allow excellent freedom of movement and ventilation and the two-way adjustable down-filled hood helps to protect you against wind chill. Fleece-lined handwarmer pockets and interior security pocket provide ample storage for your keys and phone.
- Streamlined hoody for ultra-lightweight warmth and versatility in transitional weather
- Strategically placed down molds to your body for warmth without additional bulk.
- Ultra-lightweight fill and construction means it packs down easily for versatility in unpredictable weather
- Three layer stretch fabric at inner elbows adds natural movement and breathability
- Non-removable, two-way adjustable down-filled hood for extra warmth in unpredictable weather
- Fleece-lined handwarmer pockets with zipper closures and interior security pocket store your essentials
- CENTRE BACK LENGTH: 27.75” (70.5 cm) - size large
- FIT: Slim
- LENGTH: Bomber
- MATERIAL: Feather-Light US
- FILL: 675 Fill Power White Goose Down
- TEI: 5°C / -5°C
You may also like....