The new Chute 0.75L water bottle is designed for hydration on demand, whether you're in the backcountry or sitting at your desk. The ergonomic high-flow spout is angled and contoured for efficient, full-on hydration. The leak-proof, tethered cap twists off with just half a turn and conveniently snaps into the handle so it's out of the way when you're drinking. Camelbak have even put the threads for the cap on the inside of the spout so you get a comfortable lip seal. And the one-piece tether is twice as clever as any you'll see on the market. It keeps the top locked out of your way for one-handed refills on the go.
- Angled spout provides an ergonomic drink interface that delivers a high flow of water without sloshing or spilling
- Spout cap snaps into handle to prevent it from getting in the way when drinking
- Comfortable to Carry: Handle designed to comfortable carry a full liter of water
- Tether securely attaches the cap to the bottle for easy filling and refilling
- Half Turn Cap gives you easy access to your water
- The spout cap threads internally so there is no more drinking off those uncomfortable bottle threads
- Dishwasher Safe: All parts are top-rack dishwasher safe
- Durable and leak-proof
- 100% BPA-Free
- Wide-mouth opening is easy to fill with ice and water and a breeze to clean
- Lifetime guarantee
- Hydration Capacity: 0.75L
You may also like....