A soft flex and all-around easy Boa® closure for the next step in kid-focused comfort.
Inside and out, the Burton Zipline Boa® boot is a kid-tested, parent-approved winner for maximum fun and fuss-free function. No shortcuts here, just real-deal performance and features to get kids ahead, from the customized fit and warmth of a heat-moldable Imprint™ liner to the weightless feel and cushioning of the DynoLITE outsole. Add the easy entry/exit and mitt-friendly adjustability of the Boa® Closure system and you get a boot that kids will actually want to wear all day.
- LACING Boa® Closure System, Powered by Burton Exclusive New England Ropes with a Lifetime Warranty
- COMFORT Snow-Proof Internal Gusset, Soft Flexing Outsole and Upper Shell Materials for Ultimate Learn to Ride Comfort
- LINER Youth Imprint™ Liner
- FOOTBED Level 1 Molded EVA Footbed
- OUTSOLE DynoLite Outsole
- BURTON WARRANTY 1-Year Warranty
In 1977, well before snowboards were allowed in ski resorts, carpenter Jake Burton started making snowboard prototypes in a barn in south Vermont. He didn’t do it to be cool, he found a need, tested it and built it.
At the time, “snurfers” were a trendy backyard toy, but Jake and the early pioneers saw them as an opportunity to bring the joy of surfing to snow.
With countless snowboard innovations over the years, Burton continue to push the boundaries of snowboarding, both through the world’s best products and supporting the world’s best athletes and events.
You may also like...