The direction for the X-Base was simple: dig deep in Burton R&D to build the lightest and strongest binding with the absolute best ingredients. The result is a binding with focused performance down to the smallest details, including a carbon composite Ultra Hi-Back and a lightweight single-component carbon fiber/nylon composite baseplate for the ultimate blend of boot-hugging comfort and response. Cushioning is included in all the right places for the ultimate balance of plush and precision.Offered in two versions, choose the across-the-board compatibility of Re:Flex™ or pair the EST® model with boards featuring The Channel® mounting system for the ultimate in flex, feel, and adjustability.
- BASEPLATE: Lightweight Single-Component 50:50 Carbon Fiber/Nylon Composite Blended Re:Flex™
- HI-BACK: Carbon Composite Ultra Hi-Back
- STRAPS: Asym Hammockstrap™ with Flex Slider and Lightweight Gettagrip Capstrap™
- BUCKLES: Double Take Buckles Featuring Insta-Click
- CUSHIONING: Re:Flex FullBED Cushioning System
- Features Re-Ground Materials to Reduce Waste
- Compatible with All Major Mounting Systems [3D® Re:Flex™ Mounting Hardware Available Through Burton Rider Service]
You May Also Need....
You may also like....