- BASEPLATE Single-Component Baseplate Construction, 30% Short-Glass/Nylon Composite, Re:Flex™
- HI-BACK Single-Component Hi-Back Construction, Living Hinge™ Hi-Back, Canted Hi-Back Design, DialFLAD™
- ANKLE STRAP Women's-Specific True Fit™ Design, Reactstrap™, Flex Slider
- TOE STRAP Gettagrip Capstrap™
- BUCKLES Smooth Glide Buckle Technology
- CUSHIONING Re:Flex FullBED Cushioning System, Under-Baseplate Dampening Pad, Features Re-Ground Materials to Reduce Waste
In 1977, well before snowboards were allowed in ski resorts, carpenter Jake Burton started making snowboard prototypes in a barn in south Vermont. He didn’t do it to be cool, he found a need, tested it and built it.
At the time, “snurfers” were a trendy backyard toy, but Jake and the early pioneers saw them as an opportunity to bring the joy of surfing to snow.
With countless snowboard innovations over the years, Burton continue to push the boundaries of snowboarding, both through the world’s best products and supporting the world’s best athletes and events.
You may also like...