Offering a multi-talented package for all-terrain fun, the Burton Scribe binding remains soft, flexible and responsive no matter what your riding style. Sitting at the sweet spot between power and playfulness, a canted Living Hinge™ hi-back dials in response, while the comfort-centric Reactstrap™ and cushioned baseplate ensure that the ride is smooth and surefooted. Offered in two versions, choose the across-the-board compatibility of Re:Flex™ or pair the EST® model with a board featuring The Channel® mounting system for the ultimate in flex, feel, and adjustability. No matter which one you choose, you’ll experience more underfoot flex than any competitor binding, plus cloud-like cushioning to soften every inch of the mountain.
- Women's-Specific True Fit™ Design
- BASEPLATE: Single-Component 30% Short-Glass/Nylon Composite EST®
- HI-BACK: Single-Component Canted Living Hinge™ Hi-Back with DialFLAD™
- STRAPS: Reactstrap™ with Flex slider and Gettagrip Capstrap™
- BUCKLES: Smooth Glide™ Buckles
- CUSHIONING: SensoryBED™ Cushioning System
- Features Re-Ground Materials to Reduce Waste
- Rides Exclusively with Boards Featuring The Channel®
You May Also Need....
In 1977, well before snowboards were allowed in ski resorts, carpenter Jake Burton started making snowboard prototypes in a barn in south Vermont. He didn’t do it to be cool, he found a need, tested it and built it.
At the time, “snurfers” were a trendy backyard toy, but Jake and the early pioneers saw them as an opportunity to bring the joy of surfing to snow.
With countless snowboard innovations over the years, Burton continue to push the boundaries of snowboarding, both through the world’s best products and supporting the world’s best athletes and events.
You may also like....