Lightweight and capable on any terrain, this technically woven boot redefines luxury with an athletic aesthetic.
Recognized by our field testers as "the most comfortable boot" in the line, the Burton Ritual LTD combines top-tier technology for a lighter, warmer, more cushioned experience. One look at this boot and you know it’s different. However, the Ultraweave construction offers more than just good looks by creating lasting, powerful support and water-resistance. A DynoBITE EST® outsole with ReBounce Cushioning retains its form and support longer, while Sleeping Bag Reflective Foil captures and radiates body heat for added warmth that lasts all day.Response: Playful-Medium
Board Feel: Maximum
Terrain: Park-Groomers-Light Back Country
- LACING Speed Zone Lacing System Powered by Burton Exclusive New England Ropes with a Lifetime Warranty
- LINER Imprint™ 3 Liner with DRYRIDE Heat Cycle™ Lining, Focus Cuff, and Plush Cuff 1.0
- CUSHIONING DynoBITE ESTR Outsole with ReBounce Cushioning and Sleeping Bag Reflective Foil [Outsole Rubber Contains Recycled Content]
- FLEX AND RESPONSE Articulating Cuff, GripLITE Backstay, and 1:1 Soft Flex PowerUP Tongue
- COMFORT Total Comfort Construction, Snow‑Proof Internal Gusset, and Level 2 Molded EVA Footbed with ESS Support Shank and Aegis Antimicrobial Coating
You May Also Need....
In 1977, well before snowboards were allowed in ski resorts, carpenter Jake Burton started making snowboard prototypes in a barn in south Vermont. He didn’t do it to be cool, he found a need, tested it and built it.
At the time, “snurfers” were a trendy backyard toy, but Jake and the early pioneers saw them as an opportunity to bring the joy of surfing to snow.
With countless snowboard innovations over the years, Burton continue to push the boundaries of snowboarding, both through the world’s best products and supporting the world’s best athletes and events.
You may also like....