Put your favorite tricks on repeat with the forgiving feel of this soft, progression-friendly park twin.
Turn up your riding playlist with the Burton Rewind’s confidence-building blend of playful flex and pop. This twin tip is built around a design bent on maximum freestyle progression. Soft, yet snappy, PurePop Camber combines with Filet-O-Flex core profiling with Off-Axis Squeezebox Low for a forgiving ride that still delivers hard-charging response where you need it most. The reliable grip of Frostbite Edges and Off-Axis construction that matches board design to your natural stance will have you skipping back for repeat hits run after run.
- TERRAIN: Park
- RIDING LEVEL: Intermediate, Expert
- BEND: PurePop Camber
- SHAPE: Twin Shape
- FLEX: Twin Flex
- CORE: FSC Certified Super Fly 800G Core, Dualzone EGD
- FIBERGLASS: Triax Fiberglass
- BASE: Sintered Base
- MOUNTING: The Channel
- Off-Axis Squeezebox Low
- Off-Axis Frostbite Edges
- Super Sap Epoxy
- Infinite Ride
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.