Soft, forgiving, and simple, the Burton Mint Boa boot is ready for progression right out of the box. Effortlessly adjust your fit with the industry-leading Boa Coiler closure featuring Burton-exclusive New England Rope laces, and cradle your feet in lightweight cushioning with the DynoLITE outsole. No matter what the weather brings, your toes stay toasty warm with Sleeping Bag tech that reflects body heat back to your feet. Total Comfort means a perfectly broken-in feel right out of the box.
Board Feel: Medium
Terrain: Groomers/All Mountain
- LACING Boa® Coiler™ Closure System, Powered by Burton Exclusive New England Ropes with a Lifetime Warranty
- LINER Imprint™ 1 Liner with Integrated Lacing
- CUSHIONING DynoLITE Outsole with Sleeping Bag Reflective Foil
- FLEX AND RESPONSE 1:1 Soft Flex Tongue
- COMFORT Total Comfort Construction, Snow‑Proof Internal Gusset, and Level 1 Molded EVA Footbed
You May Also Need....
In 1977, well before snowboards were allowed in ski resorts, carpenter Jake Burton started making snowboard prototypes in a barn in south Vermont. He didn’t do it to be cool, he found a need, tested it and built it.
At the time, “snurfers” were a trendy backyard toy, but Jake and the early pioneers saw them as an opportunity to bring the joy of surfing to snow.
With countless snowboard innovations over the years, Burton continue to push the boundaries of snowboarding, both through the world’s best products and supporting the world’s best athletes and events.