Warm feet equal more riding. The women's Burton Limelight Boot has a battery-powered heated liner, so you can focus on riding. There are three heat settings and reflective foil beneath the foot that reflects heat back at your feet, for ultimate warmth.
Beyond the heated liners, the boot offers a broken-in feel for total comfort from day one. Customizing the fit is quick and easy with the Boa lacing system. The design delivers reliable heel hold with three lacing zones around the ankle that can all be tightened with a single dial. Medium flex offers a playful feel for the freedom to ride any terrain.
The Burton Step On Bindings feature three connection points (one in the heel, two by the toes) to deliver unparalleled security and board control. With easy in-and-out operation; the Burton Step On system allows you total control and security while riding without the inconveniences of traditional binding closures.
The Step On Binding and Boot package is compatible with all current snowboard mounting systems (The Channel, 4 x 2 Traditional and 3D Base). This is offered as a package only with no alterations or modifications.
- Flex: Medium
- Step On EST Outsole
- Recycled Rubber Content
- Midsole: EVA
- Outsole: DynoGRIP
- Lacing: Boa System
- Snow-Proof Internal Gusset
- Toaster Liner
- Baseplate: 18% Short-Glass/Nylon composite
- Highback: Single-Component Construction
- Canted Highback Design
- Re:Flex Cushioned Foot Pads
- Binding Mount: The Channel, 4 x 2 Traditional
- Compatible with 3D Mounting System (Discs Sold Separately)
Flex rating: 5/10
- Product Sold As Boot & Binding Package Only
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.