Giving you a "Supreme" boot for less loot, the combination of components locked in the Burton Limelight simply can’t be beat. When all day sessions are on the agenda, you’ll love the instantly broken-in feel of Total Comfort for a perfect fit on your first day out. Customizing the fit is quick and easy with Speed Zone lacing and the Lock-Up Cuff, while the heat-moldable liner includes 3M Thinsulate Insulation, which, along with the Sleeping Bag heat-reflective foil, keeps your toes and feet warm and cozy no matter how cold it gets.
Board Feel: Medium-Minimum
Terrain: Groomers-All Mountain
- LACING Speed Zone™ Lacing System Powered by Burton Exclusive New England Ropes with a Lifetime Warranty [Featuring Winder Handles]
- LINER Imprint™ 2 Liner Powered by 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation, Lock‑Up Cuff, Velcro® Closure, and Plush Cuff 1.0
- CUSHIONING DynoGRIP Outsole with Rubber Toe and Heel, B3 Gel, and Sleeping Bag Reflective Foil [Outsole Rubber Contains Recycled Content]
- FLEX AND RESPONSE 1:1 Medium Flex PowerUP Tongue
- COMFORT Total Comfort Construction, Snow‑Proof
In 1977, well before snowboards were allowed in ski resorts, carpenter Jake Burton started making snowboard prototypes in a barn in south Vermont. He didn’t do it to be cool, he found a need, tested it and built it.
At the time, “snurfers” were a trendy backyard toy, but Jake and the early pioneers saw them as an opportunity to bring the joy of surfing to snow.
With countless snowboard innovations over the years, Burton continue to push the boundaries of snowboarding, both through the world’s best products and supporting the world’s best athletes and events.