Boasting legendary all-terrain performance, it’s no wonder the Lexa binding is a top pick for a whole host of Burton (and non-Burton) pro riders. Double Take buckles with Insta-Click get you strapped in fast and dropping first. The Asym Hammockstrap and Supergrip Capstrap combined with a supportive Heel Hammock in the hi-back cradles your boot in supporting comfort. Experiment with the hi-back’s Zero Forward Lean for a more playful feel while treating your body right with the anatomical comfort of AutoCANT cushioning. Offered in two versions, choose the across-the-board compatibility of Re:Flex or pair the EST model with a board featuring The Channel mounting system for the ultimate in flex, feel, and adjustability.
- BASEPLATE Single-Component Baseplate Construction, 30% Short-Glass/Nylon Composite, Re:Flex™
- HI-BACK Single-Component Hi-Back Construction, Canted Hi-Back Design, Living Hinge™, Zero Forward Lean HI-Back, Heel Hammock, DialFLAD™
- ANKLE STRAP Women's-Specific True Fit™ Design, Asym Hammockstrap™, Flex Slider
- TOE STRAP Supergrip Capstrap™
- BUCKLES Double Take Buckles Featuring Insta-Click
- CUSHIONING Re:Flex AutoCANT FullBED Cushioning System, Under-Baseplate Dampening Pad, B3 Gel, Features Re-Ground Materials to Reduce Waste
You May Also Need....
In 1977, well before snowboards were allowed in ski resorts, carpenter Jake Burton started making snowboard prototypes in a barn in south Vermont. He didn’t do it to be cool, he found a need, tested it and built it.
At the time, “snurfers” were a trendy backyard toy, but Jake and the early pioneers saw them as an opportunity to bring the joy of surfing to snow.
With countless snowboard innovations over the years, Burton continue to push the boundaries of snowboarding, both through the world’s best products and supporting the world’s best athletes and events.
You may also like....