- BASEPLATE 30% Short-Glass/Nylon Composite, EST® Baseplate Construction
- HI-BACK Single-Component Hi-Back Construction, Canted Hi-Back Design, Living Hinge™, Zero Forward Lean HI-Back, Heel Hammock, DialFLAD™
- ANKLE STRAP Women's-Specific True Fit™ Design, Asym Hammockstrap™, Flex Slider
- TOE STRAP Supergrip Capstrap™
- BUCKLES Double Take Buckles Featuring Insta-Click
- CUSHIONING AutoCANT SensoryBED™ Cushioning System, B3 Gel, Features Re-Ground Materials to Reduce Waste
In 1977, well before snowboards were allowed in ski resorts, carpenter Jake Burton started making snowboard prototypes in a barn in south Vermont. He didn’t do it to be cool, he found a need, tested it and built it.
At the time, “snurfers” were a trendy backyard toy, but Jake and the early pioneers saw them as an opportunity to bring the joy of surfing to snow.
With countless snowboard innovations over the years, Burton continue to push the boundaries of snowboarding, both through the world’s best products and supporting the world’s best athletes and events.