The Step On system is back! The most intuitive and easy-to-use boot and binding system in the snowboard industry returns for another winter at Snow + Rock. This package comes with both the women's-specific Step On binding and the mid-flexing, all-mountain Felix boot included.
Utilising Burton's fully heat-moldable Imprint 3 liner, The Felix provides superb heel-hold by using Focus Cuff technology; riding slightly higher up your ankle than alternative offerings, affording an increased response level from the boots without sacrificing
The Felix boot from Burton is a mid flex snowboard boot with just the right amount of technology in it to dial up the response without sacrificing comfort. It features a unique double Boa closure system ideal for getting your fit to the perfect settings wherever you are on the hill, while the liner design, lacing guides and finshing height on the cuff are all designed from the ground up for a women's-specific fit.
The tongue is made from a dual-density material for energetic rebound and long-lasting durability while Burton's trademark Total Comfort Construction is designed to eliminate that pesky break-in period; making for a comfortable fitting boot right out of the box.
The Burton Step On Bindings feature three connection points (one in the heel, two by the toes) to deliver unparalleled security and board control. With easy in-and-out operation; the Burton Step On system allows you total control and security while riding without the inconveniences of traditional binding closures.
The Step On Binding and Boot package is compatible with all current snowboard mounting systems (The Channel, 4 x 2 Traditional and 3D Base). This is offered as a package only with no alterations or modifications.
- Flex: Medium
- Step On EST Outsole
- Recycled Rubber Content
- Midsole: EVA
- Outsole: Textile Fabric
- Lacing: Dual Coiler Boa
- Snow-Proof Internal Gusset
- Imprint 3 Liner
- Fully Heat-Moldable Liner
- Baseplate: 18% Short-Glass/Nylon composite
- Highback: Single-Component Construction
- Canted Highback Design
- Re:Flex Cushioned Foot Pads
- Binding Mount: The Channel, 4 x 2 Traditional
- Compatible with 3D Mounting System (Discs Sold Separately)
Flex rating: 7/10
- Product Sold As Boot & Binding Package Only
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £5.95. Order before 8pm Monday - Saturday, 12pm Sunday. T&C's apply
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.