Whether you’re in deep or up in the air, spin tall tales on the ultimate freeride shape for women who seek to send it.
When our designers saw women reaching for men’s models like the Flight Attendant, they decided it was high time to create the ultimate women’s freeride machine. The Burton Story Board is designed to create hard charging moments – the kind you’ll be spinning yarns about for years to come. Control, versatility and confidence are key themes. A women’s-specific core profile complements the directionally cambered shape and 10mm of taper with torsional flex that drives and floats through turns on groomers and deep days alike.
- BEND: Directional Camber
- SHAPE: Directional Shape, 10MM Taper
- FLEX: Directional Flex
- CORE: FSC™ Certified Super Fly II™ 700G Core, Dualzone™ EGD™
- FIBERGLASS: 60° Carbon Highlights
- BASE: Recycled Sintered WFO Base
- MOUNTING: The Channel®
- FEATURES: Squeezebox, Balanced Freeride Geometry, Super Sap® Epoxy, Pro-Tip™, Infinite Ride™
- BURTON WARRANTY: 3-Year Warranty
You May Also Need....
You may also like....