Throw away the trail map and explore new stashes with the Burton team’s favorite for effortless float and confidence-boosting control.
From exploring the trail map to sneaking away in search of secret stashes, the Burton Day Trader boosts your abilities with a versatile and surfy shape that thrives on all terrain. Developed with freeride maven Kimmy Fasani, this tapered, directional board is designed to explore the off-piste with ease, yet is just as fun on groomers, too. Directional Flat Top™ profiling enhances stability and control, while the early rise kicks add the effortless float and feeling of rocker. Features like a sustainable FSC™ certified wood core and bio-based Super Sap® resin ensure the board is easy on both you and the environment.
- BEND: Directional Flat Top
- SHAPE: Directional Shape, 12MM Taper
- FLEX: Directional Flex
- CORE: FSC™ Certified Super Fly II™ 700G Core, Dualzone™ EGD™
- FIBERGLASS: Triax™ Fiberglass
- BASE: Recycled Sintered WFO Base
- MOUNTING: The Channel®
- FEATURES: Squeezebox, Balanced Freeride Geometry, Super Sap® Epoxy, Pro-Tip™, Infinite Ride™
- BURTON WARRANTY: 3-Year Warranty
You May Also Need....
You may also like....