A winning combination of warmth, comfort, and performance that pushes you to your limit. As accomplished as the pros who ride it (think Kelly Clark), the Burton Supreme channels the best of the best into one boot that balances pro-level performance with Total Comfort any rider will appreciate. With heat-mouldable Life Liners and DRYRIDE Heat Cycle™ technology for all-day comfort and a soft landing. The curve-hugging comfort continues with ReBounce and Sleeping Bag underfoot, which work together to reflect body heat back at you and keep the cushioning soft no matter how cold it gets. Added ankle support and lightning fast Speed Zone™ lacing this boot will have you hitting the park in style.
- ABILITY LEVEL: Intermediate and Advanced
- FLEX: Stiff
- FIT: 1:1 Medium Flex PowerUP Tongue – Every woman's boot deserves a perfect match, which is why Burton reshaped their tongues for a 1-to-1 fit for each available size. The ladies-only anatomical shape matches the creases and curvatures of every foot. Resulting in greater rebound and durability.
- Articulating True Fit Custom Cuff – Allowing the upper and lower zones of the boot to flex independently created fluid forward motion, minimizes shell distortion, and maximizes heel hold and response.
- GripLITE Backstay – Creates a snug interface between the boot and the highback. Made of rubber, the Backstay also shaves weight off the boot. The result is a more direct energy transfer from boot to binding to board for reduced rider fatigue.
- Total Comfort Construction – Get an instantly broken-in feel right out of the box. Total Comfort's industry-exclusive construction eliminates the break-in period for a fit that feels just as good from day 1 to 100.
- Tuff Cuff – Ankle support and stability is mandatory in a pro-level snowboard boot. Tuff Cuff increases heel hold and wraps the ankle with medial and lateral support while still flexing freely from toe to heel.
- Plush Cuff 2.0 – Steps things up with a separate cuff that wraps the bottom of your calf and stretches to fit a greater range of shapes and sizes.
- Women's Specific True Fit™ Design – Enjoy a more harmonious connection with Burton's True Fit™. True Fit means that every element -- from boot liners to lace guides, baseplate to strap designs, board shapes to flex profiles -- has been designed and engineered for the way women ride. Because when it fits right, it rides better.
- LINER: Life Liner – Ultralon Performance Foam // DRYRIDE Heat Cycle™ Lining // Tuff Cuff with Velcro® J-Bar Interface and Inner Lace Lock // Aegis™ Antimicrobial Coating // Plush Cuff 2.0 // Asym Velcro® Liner Closure // Level 2 Molded EVA Footbed wih ESS Support Shank, Dual Density Cushioning // Heat-Moldable
- Heat-Moldable – Burton's Imprint™ liners can be ridden right out of the box. For a custom fit head to your local snowboard shop to use Burton's EMU heat-moulding system.
- Aegis™ Antimicrobial Coating – Antimicrobial coating on the lining of the boot fabric keeps your boots from creating their own mini-ecosystem of stink by preventing the growth of odour-causing bacteria.
- DRYRIDE Heat Cycle™ – Burton uses interwoven thermally activated carbon thread to capture, radiate and reflect body heat inward to keep feet warmer while also wicking heat-robbing moisture outward for all day comfort.
- Sock Lock – This directional fibre lining allows your feet to easily slide into place and stay in place all day.
- LACING SYSTEM: Speed Zone™ Lacing System with new Components – Strong and low-profile, Speed Zone™ Lacing features lightning fast lacing control while allowing you to customize the fit of the upper and lower zone in seconds. More power means more rebound, wrap, and response with less lacing effort. New England Ropes laces add a virtually indestructible character worthy of Burton's Lifetime Warranty.
- FOOTBED: ESS Support Shank – This is an added support feature to help soften hard landings.
- Level 2 Molded EVA Footbed – EVA Footbeds are lightweight, long-lasting, and absorb shock.
- SOLE: PodBED™ Dual Density Outsole – The PodBED Outsole on the women's Supreme boot was designed in tandem with the Escapade EST's PodBED cushioning, but enhances comfort with any binding. Targeted stiffness and dual density EVA foam balances response with dampening, a gel heel absorbs impact, and a rubber toe/heel ensures a lightweight grip. Features 10-15% recycled rubber content depending on the model.
- ReBounce Cushioning – Brings cushioning closer to your foot than ever before by placing it within the shell of the boot for an added layer of impact protection that sits directly below your foot. Added warmth and consistent performance in cold temperatures is achieved by wrapping it in a heat-reflective material that keeps the cushioning soft and effective.
- B3 Gel – Ultimate dampening formulated to withstand repeated impacts without breaking down or hardening up in cold temps.
- Sleeping Bag Reflective Foil – This low-profile and underfoot technology reflects heat back to the feet, improving both warmth and comfort when faced with cold conditions.
- Other Features:
- Snow-Proof Internal Gusset – All Burton boot tongues feature an internal gusset construction to completely seal the lower zone of the boot, keeping feet warm and dry.
You May Also Need....