With a soft, smooth, and secure feel the Burton Stiletto will set your feet free with this extra-flexy take on all-mountain progression. The Stiletto is one of Burton’s most sought-after bindings, boasting women’s-specific features throughout for lightweight, feelgood support that follows your lines. Responsive yet forgiving thanks to Re:Flex™ FullBED cushioning these bindings are supportive and comfortable whatever your style. These bindings are compatible with all major mounting systems.
- ABILITY LEVEL: Intermediate and Advanced
- FLEX: Medium
- BASE PLATE: Lightweight, Bomb-Proof Polycarbonate, Re:Flex™
- STRAPS: Ankle: Women's-Specific True Fit™ Design, Lushstrap™, Flex Slider
- Toe: Gettagrip Capstrap™
- BUCKLES: Smooth Glide Buckle Technology
- HIGHBACKS: Single-Component Hi-Back Construction, Canted Hi-Back Design, MicroFLAD™
- CUSHIONING: FullBED Cushioning System
In 1977, well before snowboards were allowed in ski resorts, carpenter Jake Burton started making snowboard prototypes in a barn in south Vermont. He didn’t do it to be cool, he found a need, tested it and built it.
At the time, “snurfers” were a trendy backyard toy, but Jake and the early pioneers saw them as an opportunity to bring the joy of surfing to snow.
With countless snowboard innovations over the years, Burton continue to push the boundaries of snowboarding, both through the world’s best products and supporting the world’s best athletes and events.