Tame the entire trail map with snowboarding’s most versatile women’s binding.
Offering a multi-talented package for all-terrain fun, the Burton Scribe remains soft, flexible and responsive no matter what your riding style. Sitting at the sweet spot between power and playfulness, it’s like the laid-back cousin of the pro-level Lexa yet not quite as soft as the beginner-friendly Stiletto. Thanks to a responsive flex the Burton Scribe EST is perfect for progressing riders. With Re:Flex™ FullBED cushioning and vibration reducing Under-Baseplate Dampening the Scribe EST offers endless stance options. No matter which one you choose, you’ll experience more underfoot flex than any competitor binding, plus cloud-like cushioning to soften every inch of the mountain. These bindings featuring The Channel™ mounting system, making them compatible only with Burton boards.
- ABILITY LEVEL: Intermediate and Advanced
- FLEX: Medium
- BASE PLATE: Single-Component Baseplate Construction, 30% Short-Glass/Nylon Composite, EST® Baseplate Construction
- STRAPS: Ankle: Women's-Specific True Fit™ Design, Reactstrap™, Flex Slider
- Toe: Gettagrip Capstrap™
- BUCKLES: HIGHBACKS: Nylon Single-Component Hi-Back Construction, Canted Hi-Back Design, Living Hinge™ Hi-Back, DialFLAD™
- CUSHIONING: SensoryBED™ Cushioning System, Features Re-Ground Materials to Reduce Waste
In 1977, well before snowboard were allowed in ski resorts, carpenter Jake Burton started making snowboard prototypes in a barn in south Vermont. He didn’t do it to be cool, he found a need, tested it and built it. 40 years on a burton is the most iconic name in snowboarding.