Tame the entire trail map with snowboarding’s most versatile women’s binding.
Offering a multi-talented package for all-terrain fun, the Burton Scribe remains soft, flexible and responsive no matter what your riding style. Sitting at the sweet spot between power and playfulness, it’s like the laid-back cousin of the pro-level Lexa yet not quite as soft as the beginner-friendly Stiletto. Thanks to a responsive flex the Burton Scribe is perfect for progressing riders. With Re:Flex™ FullBED cushioning and vibration reducing Under-Baseplate Dampening the Scribe offers endless stance options. No matter which one you choose, you’ll experience more underfoot flex than any competitor binding, plus cloud-like cushioning to soften every inch of the mountain. These bindings featuring The Channel™ mounting system, making them compatible only with Burton boards.
- ABILITY LEVEL: Intermediate and Advanced
- FLEX: Medium
- BASE PLATE: Single-Component Baseplate Construction, 30% Short-Glass/Nylon Composite, Re:Flex™ Baseplate Construction, Re:Flex™ Bindings
- STRAPS: Ankle: Women's-Specific True Fit™ Design, Reactstrap™, Flex Slider
- Toe: Gettagrip Capstrap™
- BUCKLES: HIGHBACKS: Nylon Single-Component Hi-Back Construction, Canted Hi-Back Design, Living Hinge™ Hi-Back, DialFLAD™
- CUSHIONING: Re:Flex FullBED Cushioning System, Under-Baseplate Dampening Pad, Features Re-Ground Materials to Reduce Waste
In 1977, well before snowboards were allowed in ski resorts, carpenter Jake Burton started making snowboard prototypes in a barn in south Vermont. He didn’t do it to be cool, he found a need, tested it and built it.
At the time, “snurfers” were a trendy backyard toy, but Jake and the early pioneers saw them as an opportunity to bring the joy of surfing to snow.
With countless snowboard innovations over the years, Burton continue to push the boundaries of snowboarding, both through the world’s best products and supporting the world’s best athletes and events.