The original women’s binding remains our team’s most popular pick, offering pro-caliber control for dominating the entire mountain.
Offering legendary freestyle performance, the Burton Lexa EST offers pro-calibre control for all-mountain domination. Featuring top of the line Re:Flex™ FullBED cushioning to get your foot into a natural stance you’ll feel nothing but increased comfort, reduced fatigue, and ultimate board control. The Asym Hammockstrap™ and Super Grip Capstrap™ combined with a supportive Heel Hammock in the hi-back cradles your boot so securely you can even run your straps a little looser. Double Take buckles with Insta-Click get you strapped in fast and dropping first. These bindings featuring The Channel™ mounting system, making them compatible only with Burton boards.
- ABILITY LEVEL: Advanced and Expert
- FLEX: Very stiff
- BASE PLATE: 30% Short-Glass/Nylon Composite, EST® Baseplate Construction
- STRAPS: Ankle: Women's-Specific True Fit™ Design, Asym Hammockstrap™, Flex Slider
- Toe: Supergrip Capstrap™
- BUCKLES: Double Take Buckles Featuring Insta-Click
- HIGHBACKS: Single-Component Hi-Back Construction, Canted Hi-Back Design, Living Hinge™ Hi-Back, Zero Forward Lean HI-Back, Heel Hammock, DialFLAD™
- CUSHIONING: AutoCANT SensoryBED™ Cushioning System, B3 Gel, Features Re-Ground Materials to Reduce Waste
In 1977, well before snowboards were allowed in ski resorts, carpenter Jake Burton started making snowboard prototypes in a barn in south Vermont. He didn’t do it to be cool, he found a need, tested it and built it.
At the time, “snurfers” were a trendy backyard toy, but Jake and the early pioneers saw them as an opportunity to bring the joy of surfing to snow.
With countless snowboard innovations over the years, Burton continue to push the boundaries of snowboarding, both through the world’s best products and supporting the world’s best athletes and events.