The original women’s binding remains our team’s most popular pick, offering pro-caliber control for dominating the entire mountain.
Offering legendary freestyle performance, the Burton Lexa offers pro-calibre control for all-mountain domination. Featuring top of the line Re:Flex™ FullBED cushioning to get your foot into a natural stance you’ll feel nothing but increased comfort, reduced fatigue, and ultimate board control. The Asym Hammockstrap™ and Super Grip Capstrap™ combined with a supportive Heel Hammock in the hi-back cradles your boot so securely you can even run your straps a little looser.
- ABILITY LEVEL: Advanced and Expert
- FLEX: Very stiff
- BASE PLATE: Single-Component Baseplate Construction, 30% Short-Glass/Nylon Composite, Re:Flex™ Baseplate Construction, Re:Flex™ Bindings
- STRAPS: Ankle: Women's-Specific True Fit™ Design, Asym Hammockstrap™, Flex Slider
- Toe: Supergrip Capstrap™
- BUCKLES: Double Take Buckles Featuring Insta-Click
- HIGHBACKS: Single-Component Hi-Back Construction, Canted Hi-Back Design, Living Hinge™ Hi-Back, Zero Forward Lean HI-Back, Heel Hammock, DialFLAD™
- CUSHIONING: Re:Flex AutoCANT FullBED Cushioning System, Under-Baseplate Dampening Pad, B3 Gel, Features Re-Ground Materials to Reduce Waste
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.