The original women’s binding remains our team’s most popular pick, offering pro-caliber control for dominating the entire mountain.
Offering legendary freestyle performance, the Burton Lexa offers pro-calibre control for all-mountain domination. Featuring top of the line Re:Flex™ FullBED cushioning to get your foot into a natural stance you’ll feel nothing but increased comfort, reduced fatigue, and ultimate board control. The Asym Hammockstrap™ and Super Grip Capstrap™ combined with a supportive Heel Hammock in the hi-back cradles your boot so securely you can even run your straps a little looser.
- ABILITY LEVEL: Advanced and Expert
- FLEX: Very stiff
- BASE PLATE: Single-Component Baseplate Construction, 30% Short-Glass/Nylon Composite, Re:Flex™ Baseplate Construction, Re:Flex™ Bindings
- STRAPS: Ankle: Women's-Specific True Fit™ Design, Asym Hammockstrap™, Flex Slider
- Toe: Supergrip Capstrap™
- BUCKLES: Double Take Buckles Featuring Insta-Click
- HIGHBACKS: Single-Component Hi-Back Construction, Canted Hi-Back Design, Living Hinge™ Hi-Back, Zero Forward Lean HI-Back, Heel Hammock, DialFLAD™
- CUSHIONING: Re:Flex AutoCANT FullBED Cushioning System, Under-Baseplate Dampening Pad, B3 Gel, Features Re-Ground Materials to Reduce Waste