The Womans Burton Saxton Parka is a streetwise salute to utilitarian style. With the Grey Duck Down and Quilted Soft Taffeta and Corduroy Lining providing warmth on bitter cold days.
- Bluesign® Approved Product
- Critically Taped Seams
- Freedom Botanical Print Lining
- Mapped with 25G 65 fill 8/2 RDS Grey Duck Down and Quilted Soft Taffeta and Corduroy Lining
- DRYRIDE Durashell™ 2-Layer Nylon Ottoman Shell
- Microfleece Lined Handwarmer Pockets
- Hood with Removable Faux Fur Trim
- Zippered Media Pocket
- Exterior Waist and Hood Adjustment
- Classic Fit
In 1977, well before snowboards were allowed in ski resorts, carpenter Jake Burton started making snowboard prototypes in a barn in south Vermont. He didn’t do it to be cool, he found a need, tested it and built it.
At the time, “snurfers” were a trendy backyard toy, but Jake and the early pioneers saw them as an opportunity to bring the joy of surfing to snow.
With countless snowboard innovations over the years, Burton continue to push the boundaries of snowboarding, both through the world’s best products and supporting the world’s best athletes and events.
You may also like....