The Burton Ritual boot blends pro-level performance with the latest in warmth and comfort for fully-charged footwear that’s ready to rip.
Playful yet powerful, these kicks are the softest option in Burton’s high-end lineup, letting you go from peak to park with unmatched style. Speed Zone™ lacing makes entry, exit, and customising the fit a breeze, while the ultra-light, low-profile, and grippy outsole enhances board feel and control with cushioning you can count on. And since cold days usually have the best snow, the Ritual features the one-two punch of DRYRIDE Heat Cycle™ and Sleeping Bag reflective foil to capture and radiate body heat while wicking away heat-robbing moisture.
- Speed Zone™ Lacing System, powered by Burton Exclusive New England Ropes with a Lifetime Warranty
- Articulating Cuff
- GripLITE Backstay
- 1:1 Soft Flex PowerUP Tongue
- Total Comfort Construction for easy wearing from day one, plus Snow-Proof Internal Gusset, Aegis™ Antimicrobial Coating, Imprint™ 3 Liner, DRYRIDE Heat Cycle™ Lining, Focus Cuff and Plush Cuff 1.0
- Women's-Specific True Fit™ Design
- ReBounce Cushioning
- Sleeping Bag Reflective Foil to retain warmth
- ESS Support Shank
- Level 2 Molded EVA Footbed
- NEW DynoBITE EST® Outsole
- 1-Year Burton Warranty
You May Also Need....
In 1977, well before snowboards were allowed in ski resorts, carpenter Jake Burton started making snowboard prototypes in a barn in south Vermont. He didn’t do it to be cool, he found a need, tested it and built it.
At the time, “snurfers” were a trendy backyard toy, but Jake and the early pioneers saw them as an opportunity to bring the joy of surfing to snow.
With countless snowboard innovations over the years, Burton continue to push the boundaries of snowboarding, both through the world’s best products and supporting the world’s best athletes and events.
You may also like...