The Burton Ritual boot blends pro-level performance with the latest in warmth and comfort for fully-charged footwear that’s ready to rip.
Playful yet powerful, these kicks are the softest option in Burton’s high-end lineup, letting you go from peak to park with unmatched style. Speed Zone™ lacing makes entry, exit, and customising the fit a breeze, while the ultra-light, low-profile, and grippy outsole enhances board feel and control with cushioning you can count on. And since cold days usually have the best snow, the Ritual features the one-two punch of DRYRIDE Heat Cycle™ and Sleeping Bag reflective foil to capture and radiate body heat while wicking away heat-robbing moisture.
- Speed Zone™ Lacing System, powered by Burton Exclusive New England Ropes with a Lifetime Warranty
- Articulating Cuff
- GripLITE Backstay
- 1:1 Soft Flex PowerUP Tongue
- Total Comfort Construction for easy wearing from day one, plus Snow-Proof Internal Gusset, Aegis™ Antimicrobial Coating, Imprint™ 3 Liner, DRYRIDE Heat Cycle™ Lining, Focus Cuff and Plush Cuff 1.0
- Women's-Specific True Fit™ Design
- ReBounce Cushioning
- Sleeping Bag Reflective Foil to retain warmth
- ESS Support Shank
- Level 2 Molded EVA Footbed
- NEW DynoBITE EST® Outsole
- 1-Year Burton Warranty
In 1977, well before snowboard were allowed in ski resorts, carpenter Jake Burton started making snowboard prototypes in a barn in south Vermont. He didn’t do it to be cool, he found a need, tested it and built it. 40 years on a burton is the most iconic name in snowboarding.