The womens Burton Midweight Crew is made with DRYRIDE Ultrawick Midweight 2 fabric thats scientifically engineered to pull heat-robbing sweat away from your skin and propel it through your outer layers. You stay dry, warm, and stoked all day, and since its midweight you get versatile warmth that works all season. This midweight shirt comes stocked with added features including UPF 5+ protection against ultraviolet rays, four-way stretch for mobility, a supercharged fresh-smelling finish, and chafe-free seams for a friction-free ride.
- Extra Long Body: Strap In Without Your Shirt Un-Tucking
- Supercharged Stink-Proof Finish
- Quick-Drying and Highly Breathable
- 93% Polyester, 7% Spandex Fabric
- Thumbhole Cuffs
- Chafe-free Softlock Seams for Comfort
- Stretch 36 for Unlimited Mobility
- Dryride Ultrawick ™ Midweight 2
- Dryride Ultrawick ™ Midweight 2. Highly breathable and fast-wicking, DRYRIDE Ultrawick™ fabrics feature microscopic fibers that pull heat-robbing moisture away from your skin before they crash your party. Stretch properties enhance mobility.
In 1977, well before snowboards were allowed in ski resorts, carpenter Jake Burton started making snowboard prototypes in a barn in south Vermont. He didn’t do it to be cool, he found a need, tested it and built it.
At the time, “snurfers” were a trendy backyard toy, but Jake and the early pioneers saw them as an opportunity to bring the joy of surfing to snow.
With countless snowboard innovations over the years, Burton continue to push the boundaries of snowboarding, both through the world’s best products and supporting the world’s best athletes and events.