Looking for a streetwear styled jacket that can charge on the hill? That's exactly what you get with the womens Burton Hazel Jacket. Refined fabrics in unique textures juxtapose with faux fur trim on the hood and high-end detailing to create a fresh feel that seals out winter weather.
Midweight recycled THERMOLITE® insulation that's bluesign® approved is tucked underneath DRYRIDE Durashel 2L fabric to see you through the storm, while the NEW Living Lining retains or releases excess heat to maintain your internal comfort. The slim fit offers a tight and clean look without inhibiting mobility, and an asymmetrically placed center front zipper helps avoid dreaded chin rub while you're riding.
- Critically Taped Seams
- Fulltime Contour Drop-Hood with Removable Faux Fur Trim
- Media/Goggle Pocket
- Snag-Free Neckline
- Removable Magic Stitch Waist Gaiter
- Jacket-to-Pant Interface
- Mapped with Bluesign® Approved Recycled Thermolite® Insulation [8G Body / 6G Sleeves]
- DRYRIDE Durashell 2-Layer Polyester Plain Weave Fabric [1,MM, 1,G] [Sterling Print Colorway]
- DRYRIDE Durashell 2-Layer Bedford Cord Fabric Blocked with Waxed Twill [1,MM, 5,G] [True Black / True Black Waxed Colorway]