Cruise the hill with confidence with the Burton Genie.
Engineered for riders starting out, this board is one of the easiest out there, offering a smooth, easy flex, with Flat-Top™ for a reliable catch-free ride. Like stepping on a magic carpet, the Genie silences your fears, magically teaching balance and board control from the first time you strap in. Easy Bevel combines a soft, mellow flex with a convex base for a virtually-catch free riding experience, while Flat Top and a true twin shape provide a stable platform that's effortlessly manoeuvrable no matter which way you point it. Link your turns and progress beyond the beginner slopes in no time.
- RIDING STYLE: All mountain
- ABILITY LEVEL: Beginner and Intermediate
- SHAPE: Twin
- BASE: Extruded Base - Speed, strength, and graphical pop in a base that requires little maintenance. Pass your friends without even waxing.
- EDGE: Easy Bevel - Gives riders an incredibly soft and forgiving board that’s virtually impossible to catch an edge on. With a convex base that lifts the edges off the snow and a super soft flex, these boards make it easy to learn balance and board control.
- CORE: FSC™ Certified Fly® 900G Core - Our classic tip to tail wood core, constantly improved upon in terms of flex, feel, pop, and strength.
- Camber: Rocker
- FLEX: Soft
- WIDTH: Regular
- Other Features: Squeezebox Low - Profiled core for easier board control, more energy, and pop.
- With an overall easier feel, NEW Squeezebox Low brings high-end core profiling technology to the progressing rider. Stiffer zones just outside your feet create a more direct energy transfer to the tip and tail, while enabling a softer, smoother flex between the bindings. The end result is more control with less effort from the rider.
- Flat Top™ - A flat profile between the feet means stability, better balance, and continuous edge control. The tip and tail kick up with an early rise outside the feet for the catch-free, loose feeling you’d expect from rocker.
You may also like....