Feel like anything is possible on the most confident and proven deck in the history of women’s snowboarding.
Backed by Kelly Clark, feel good whatever terrain you’re riding with the Burton Feelgood Flying V. Carbon Highlights are the biggest bonus, shaving serious weight while making the board more playful and lively from tip to tail. Squeezebox High core profiling uses carbon to reduce weight further, giving the board more pop. Combining Frostbite Edges for a catch-free ride with the Flying V™ rocker profile this board is durable and low-maintenance. With sidewall-protecting Guard Rails and an ultra-absorbent Sintered WFO Base ride in style with this playful yet predictable board.
- RIDING STYLE: All mountain
- ABILITY LEVEL: Intermediate and Advanced
- SHAPE: Directional Twin
- BASE: Sintered WFO – Specially formulated wax is infused deep into the pores of this extra-absorbent, high-density sintered material for an ultra-durable base that stays fast and furious all season in any conditions.
- EDGE: Frostbite Edges – The edges extend out slightly beneath your bindings for tremendous edge-hold on hard, icy conditions. Regardless of the conditions they make your ride easy, playful and always precise.
- CORE: FSC™ Certified Dragonfly™ 700G Core – Stronger and lighter woods target specific areas of the core to provide pop, strength, and reduced weight. Further optimized for float in our freeride focused boards, and strength in our park-focused boards.
- Dualzone™ EDG™ – Engineered wood grains for more edge-hold, response, and strength.
- The wood grain is positioned along the toe and heel edges on two continuous zones, perpendicular to the rest of the wood core, for consistent edge-hold and added strength.
- Camber: Hybrid camber
- FLEX: Medium
- WIDTH: Regular
- Other Feature: Squeezebox High - Profiled core for easier board control, more energy, and pop.
- By integrating carbon fleece into the classic Squeezebox profile, we’ve loaded up our highest performance core profiling with more pop. Layered just outside your feet, the carbon enables almost instant response in the tip and tail.
- Pro-Tip™ - A tapered tip and tail thickness reduces swing weight for easier mobility.
- Infinite Ride™ – Burton-exclusive technology allows for maximum pop and strength by overbuilding the board, then putting it in a machine that breaks in the board for you. Whether your board is Springloaded, Rocker, or Camber, your board will maintain its flex, pop, and feel from the first day.
You May Also Need....
You may also like....